Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (8-0) at Auburn Tigers (6-2)
What: SEC opener
When: Wednesday – Dec. 30 – 6:00 pm (CT)
Where: Auburn, Ala. – Auburn Arena
How (to follow):
– TV: ESPN2 (Karl Ravech and Jimmy Dykes)
^ Watch ESPN Online: CLICK HERE
– Radio: Learfield IMG College Razorback Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
^ Listen to Razorback Sports Network Online: CLICK HERE
– Sirius/XM: XM Channel 380 – Streaming Online on Channel 970
– Live Stats: www.Arkansas.StatBroadcast.com
FAYETTEVILLE – Arkansas travels to Auburn to open SEC play on Wednesday (Dec. 30). The game is set to begin at 6:00 pm (CT) and will telecast on ESPN2.
- This will be the 55th meeting between Arkansas and Auburn. The Razorbacks own a 34-20 advantage in the series, including a 34-19 cushion in games since Arkansas joined the SEC.
- Arkansas has won 10 of the last 14 in the series, although Auburn has won four of the last six.
- Beginning its 30th season in the Southeastern Conference, Arkansas is 17-12 all-time in SEC openers.
- Arkansas opens conference play at Auburn, ending a recent trend of opening league play versus Texas A&M. Prior to this year, Arkansas began its SEC schedule with the Aggies in five of the last eight years since A&M joined the league (2012-13).
- Arkansas’ first SEC game played was a 110-92 victory over Auburn in Fayetteville.
- Arkansas is 5-8 when its first SEC game is on the road.
- Arkansas is 3-0 when opening its league schedule versus Auburn, including a 2-0 mark in Auburn.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.