Who: #8 (#2 seed) Arkansas Razorbacks (21-5, 13-4 SEC) vs. Winner of #7 seed Missouri/#10 seed Georgia
What: Arkansas is 14-2 in SEC Quarterfinal games.
When: Friday – Mar. 12 – 6:00 pm (CT)
Where: Nashville, Tenn. – Bridgestone Arena
How (to follow):
– TV: SEC Network (Tom Hart and Jimmy Dykes)
^ Watch SEC/ESPN Online: CLICK HERE
– Radio: Learfield IMG College Razorback Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
^ Listen to Razorback Sports Network Online: CLICK HERE
– Sirius/XM: XM Channel TBA – Sirius Channel TBA – Streaming Online TBA
– Live Stats: SEC Live Stats
NASHVILLE< Tenn. – The #8 Arkansas Razorbacks open the SEC Tournament on Friday in the quarterfinal round versus the winner of tonight’s Missouri-Georgia game. Tip-off is set for 6:00 pm (CT) and the contest will be televised on SEC Network.
Arkansas is #2 seed while Missouri is the #7 seed and Georgia is seeded #10. The Tigers and Bulldogs play tonight (Mar. 11) at 6:00 pm.
- Arkansas is 27-27 all-time at the SEC Tournament and 14-2 when playing in the SEC quarterfinal round.
- Arkansas is 6-7 all-time at Bridgestone Arena. Arkansas has reached the final of two SEC Tournaments played at Bridgestone Arena (2015 and 2017).
- The Razorbacks have reached the semifinals in three of the last seven SEC Tournaments (2015, 2017 and 2018).
- Last year, Arkansas defeated Vanderbilt, 86-73, in the opening round.
^ Desi Sills scored 20 off the bench, making 5-8 FG (5-of-6 3PT).
^ The game was the last competition in the SEC (in any sport) until this past fall before the rest of the season was canceled Feb. 12 due to COVID-19.
- Eric Musselman is 3-0 in games played at Bridgestone Arena, winning two games with Nevada in the 2018 NCAA Tournament and going 1-0 at last year’s SEC Tournament. Musselman is 7-3 when coaching in a conference tournament and 14-7 overall as a collegiate head coach in the postseason.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.