NORTHERN IRELAND need to jumpstart their bid to qualify for Qatar 2022 as they travel to Vilnius to face Lithuania.
Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free €20 bet on the match PLUS an unmissable 31-1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER GET €20 RISK FREE*
Ian Baraclough’s men have failed to score in their two qualifiers so far, losing to European champions Italy in their opening game before a draw against Bulgaria.
They currently sit third in Group C and will need a victory against a weak Lithuanian side if they are to keep tabs on Italy and second-placed side, Switzerland.
A 3-0 win against Malta in May broke an eight-game winless streak for Northern Ireland, who will be without the injured Johnny Evans and the out-of-form Will Grigg for this test.
How to claim Paddy Power’s risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the Lithuania vs Northern Ireland match before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don’t worry, you’ll get your money back as cash!
However, with Lithuanian captain Saulius Mikoliunas ruled out with injury, we’re still taking Northern Ireland to escape with a narrow 1-0 win.
New Paddy Power customers can use their €20 risk-free bet* on our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win €110!
To be in the running for even bigger returns, who not try our 31-1 double with Paddy Power’s bet builder where you could net £650 from a £20 bet.
The selections are: under 1.5 goals to be scored and Jordan Jones to score anytime.
BETTING OFFERS: FREE BETS AND BEST NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
*Terms and conditions: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org